The Beauty of Architecture Photography
Bizzare Architectural Photography
Architectural Concept Art
In this section of Article we will show you some of mindblowing Architectural Concept Art, so let’s get ready to close your eyes and imagine the most innovative and beautiful buildings and architectures that we may see in near future. Feel free to share your comments with us.
Dubai ‘Torch’ Tower Catches Fire, Extinguished with No Deaths
A multistory fire raged up the side of this 1,105-foot skyscraper last night, one of the tallest in Dubai, exacerbated by high winds and casting molten glass ...
Sunken Sky: Courtyard Light Well Suspended in Warehouse Loft
A formerly dark, poorly ventilated caviar warehouse is illuminated naturally thanks to a sunken courtyard with a retractible glass roof, connecting the ...
Pop-Up Office: 14 Modern Mobile Studios for Creatives
Whether you’re an artist looking to work in the most inspiring environment possible or just want to break beyond the cubicle, these mobile and pop-up ...
Commercial Break: 8 Abandoned TV Stations & Studios
The golden age of television has long since passed, especially for these 8 abandoned TV stations whose cameras have permanently put on their lens caps.
Civic Camouflage: Hiding a Huge Urban Stadium in Plain Sight
Sports stadiums can be contentious, particularly when located in the heart of a city, but this design works in various ways to reduce disruptions to urban ...
Jenga-Like Twisting Tower Won’t Leave Neighbors in the Shade
In order to get around strict city zoning regulations that forbid new structures from putting neighbors in the shade for more than two hours a day, ...
Rocky Ruins Reclaimed: 12 Mining Facilities Transformed
Abandoned subterranean pits once used to mine everything from gold to salt have been reclaimed as theme parks, restorative spas for asthmatics, data centers, ...
Abandoned Mine is Now World’s Largest Indoor BMX Bike Park
Boasting 5 miles of trails, ramps and obstacles, this cavernous subterranean space sits 100 feet underground and totals 320,000 square feet. The wide-open ...
Freezeways: Using Bike Paths as Winter Ice Skating Corridors
Proposed by a landscape architect from Edmonton, Alberta, this 7-mile urban project may not be as far fetched as it first sounds – in many regards it is ...
New Frank Gehry Building So Ugly it Has to Wear a Paper Bag
Featuring over 300,000 custom-designed bricks, the latest work of one of the world’s most famous architects is an impressive feat of engineering, but ...
1) Unique Beach and Lake Houses: What could be more relaxing and peaceful than an extended stay at a house on the water? How about: a stay in one of these architecturally amazing beach and lake houses that defy conventions, buck traditions and in one case represents the realization of an amazing designer’s lifelong engineering aspirations.
2) Dizzying Cliff and Mountain Houses: If beach houses are relaxing these precarious structures are anything but. Perched on the edges of daunting precipices these cliff and mountain homes are some of the scariest places you could possibly think to live. Some have survived for centuries while others are (quite literally) on the brink of destruction.
3) Crazy Condos and Townhouses: Of course, not everyone can afford an extra lake house or to live with an amazing view from a mountain home. While condos and townhouses may have the reputation of being small, secondary and boring these awesome examples defy conventions and embody both brilliantly creative and livable design concepts.
4) Absurdly Cramped and Crowded Houses: OK, so some of us can’t even afford a condo per say but don’t dismay – there is certainly a strange and small house somewhere with which you can make your mark. Whether you want to live on a bus, in the skinniest house in the world, a tiny cabin on wheels or an airlifted box is a question only you can answer.
5) Glittering Greenhouses and Glass Houses: Many of us value our privacy and make it a priority when seeking out the perfect house – but some people do the opposite. Ranging from glass shacks to beautiful greenhouses here are some great examples of extremely extroverted designs revolving around openness, transparency and visual clarity.
6) Haunted Houses and Hotels: For the more adventurous homeowner and intrepid traveler there are a number of places where you might pay far less (or significantly more) because of rumors of hauntings. These notorious structures have been the subjects of speculation and in some cases filming by paranormal enthusiasts and thrill seekers.
7) Historic and Beautiful Lighthouses: There is something compelling about lighthouses, literal beacons in the night from days gone by when they served vital functions. As a building type light houses have become virtually extinct. Most of those that still exist have been converted to other functions such as cozy little hotels or even conventional homes.
Amazing Lighthouse-Andros Island, Greece
Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Egypt)
Rainforest Canopy Walkway, Borneo
Cybertecture Egg Mumbai, India
Grand Lisboa, Macao
Bullring Birmingham UK
BWM Welt, Munich, Germany
Experience Music Project, Seattle, USA
Mumbai University ASK Foundation Convention Center
The Sage, Gateshead, England
Air Force Academy, Chapel Colorado, United States
The Universum science museum Bremen, Germany
Fuji television building Tokyo, Japan
Gherkin Building, London City, UK
House Of Worship Aka Lotus Temple, Delhi, India
National Theatre Beijing, China
Office center “1000″ a.k.a. Banknote Kaunas, Lithuania
Le Palais Bulles Cannes, France
Tenerife Concert Hall Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
The Conch Shell House Isla Mujeres, Mexico
The Torre Galatea, Figueres, Spain
The Crooked House, Sopot, Poland
Ceramic house Colombia
Cathedral of Brasília, Brazil
Dome House Florida, United States
Earth House Lostorf, Switzerland
Chapel In The Rock, Arizona, United States
Druzhba Holiday Center Hall Yalta, Ukraine
Ferdinand Cheval Palace Aka Ideal Palace, France
Olympic Stadium Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The National Library, Minsk, Belarus
Wonderworks, Pigeon Forge,Tennessee, United-States
Piano Shaped Building, Huainan, China
Great Mosque of Djenné Djenne, Mali, Africa
Elephant Building North Bangkok Business District
Dancing Building, Prague, Czech Republic
Kunsthaus Graz, Austria
La Tête au Carré, Nice, France
Ripleys Building, Ontario, Canada
Snail House Sofia, Bulgaria
Erwin Wurm House Attack, Vienna, Austria
Hang Nga Guesthouse, Vietnam
Habitat 67 Montreal, Canada
Wooden Gagster House, Archangelsk, Russia
Cubic Houses, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Solar Furnace Odeillo, France
The Flintstone House Hillsborough, California
Wilkinson Residence Portland
Bunker Chicago IL USA
Beijing National Stadium, Beijing, China